- Work Injury Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Public Place Injury Claims
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Griffith University
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Griffith University
- Admitted to Supreme Court of Queensland (Dec 2002)
- Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law (since 2011)
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance
Awards & Publications
What inspires Katherine to help Queenslanders after an accident?
"Driven by a deep-seated belief in justice, I am devoted to ensuring that individuals who suffer due to the negligence of others receive the compensation they rightfully deserve. My goal is to navigate them through the complexities of the legal system, bringing clarity and resolution to their cases."
What motivates Katherine each day at Smith’s?
"Each client's story is unique, and understanding their journey is fundamental to how I approach their case. The greatest reward in my role is witnessing the relief and affirmation clients feel when they realise that their voices have been heard and their struggles acknowledged."