- Work Injury Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Public Place Injury Claims
- Bachelor of Laws with IIB Honours, Bachelor of International Relations with Class I Honours, Griffith University (2013/2014)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law (2013)
- Master of Law, University of Queensland (2019)
- Queensland Law Society
- Law Council of Australia
- Australian Lawyer’s Alliance
Awards & Publications
- Finalist, Emergent Woman Lawyers of the Year 2017, Women Lawyers’ Association of Queensland (WLAQ)
- Authored 'Mentoring – The Good The Bad and the Complex', Australian Lawyers’ Alliance Journal, Precedent (Jan/Feb 2024 Edition)
What inspires Peta to help Queenslanders after an accident?
“I have had the opportunity to work across a number of different areas during the course of my career. But I know that from when I started working in personal injury law that I had found a way that would enable me to help others and also continue to challenge myself with the incredible diversity of cases we see each day.”
What motivates Peta each day at Smith’s?
“Our clients come to us often at one of the most difficult moments in their life. Their ability to work and engage in all of the aspects that makes their life enjoyable have been impacted.
Helping them get through this process and seeing them to the other side of that is what gives me the greatest sense of satisfaction when helping my clients.”