Road signs and signs in general exist to help guide us toward the right direction or keep us in check with rules and regulation. But what if these signs have been poorly misspelled? How are we supposed to take them seriously?
Take a look at these 12 signs below, it's too bad auto spellcheck doesn't exist on our roads.
1. Someone needs to go back to school.
We can only imagine what they are teaching the kids at this shcool.
2. Why oh why is there a missing Y?
Who ever made this sign needs to learn how to finish their senten...
3. Right turn, wrong spelling.
Come on, get it rihgt, will ya!
4. To the left, to the left!
Beyonce would be so disappointed.
5. Nothing to worry about then.
Totally fine to park here, the sign says so!
6. We don't need another excuse to miss the bus!
Sotp with all these spelling mistakes, please!
7. More like don't drink and make signs.
It looks like someone was under the influence...
8. The irony is strong with this one...
Already not living up to the hype.
9. Should we go in, or should we go through the dirve thru?
As long as they get the order right, we suppose.
10. Claerly, there's something wrong here...
There's nothing claer about this message.
11. The old your' and you're will get ya!
Surely we know the difference by now?
12. We're not lovin' it!
This McDonald's sign will be sure to stop you in your tracks.