How do I report an unsafe product?


Consumers can make a complaint directly with the business where they purchased the product or the product manufacturer.

Alternatively, you can report or complain about an unsafe product or appliance to the ACCC by filling out the online report form, or the Queensland Office of Fair Trading by printing and completing an unsafe product or unsafe service report.

Last updated:
February 22, 2024

Disclaimer: This information is designed for general information in relation to Queensland compensation law. It does not constitute legal advice. We strongly recommend you seek legal advice in regards to your specific situation. For help understanding your rights, please call 1800 960 482 or request a free case review to talk to one of our lawyers today.

Back to knowledge Base

If it's time to talk, we're here to help. Get free advice direct from our solicitors today.

Our company and team are members of