What does CTP Insurance cover in Queensland?

CTP covers the costs of compensation claims made against you if you injure or kill someone in a car or road accident.

It will also cover you for your own personal injuries if you were not at fault, or only partially at fault for the accident.

You can claim for loss of income, medical treatment, rehabilitation, care and support services and potentially general damages for pain and suffering.

Disclaimer: This information is designed for general information in relation to Queensland compensation law. It does not constitute legal advice. We strongly recommend you seek legal advice in regards to your specific situation. For help understanding your rights, please call 1800 960 482 or chat via live chat to talk to one of our Lawyers today.

Back to knowledge Base

If it's time to talk, we're here to help. Get free advice direct from our solicitors today.

Our company and team are members of