How do I know if I have a car accident injury claim?


If the driver who caused the motor vehicle accident breaches their duty of care, causing you to be injured to the point you can’t work for a period of time, you have the right to bring a personal injury compensation claim.

Last updated:
February 22, 2024

Disclaimer: This information is designed for general information in relation to Queensland compensation law. It does not constitute legal advice. We strongly recommend you seek legal advice in regards to your specific situation. For help understanding your rights, please call 1800 960 482 or request a free case review to talk to one of our lawyers today.

Back to knowledge Base

If it's time to talk, we're here to help. Get free advice direct from our solicitors today.

Our company and team are members of